Once Arapahoe Park and Recreation District (APRD) begins processing payments for programs and passes, the following policy will apply:
1. A full credit voucher or refund check will be issued when a cancellation is made by Arapahoe Park and Recreation District, a proven hardship has occurred, a documented medical/health situation arises, or the participant (or family member) has been relocated. Please allow two weeks for a refund check.
2. No cash refunds will be issued.
3. No administrative or cancellation fees will be assessed.
4. Anytime a participant must withdraw from a class a District credit voucher will be issued.
5. Credits issued after the program has begun will be prorated.
6. Activities may be cancelled or consolidated if minimum enrollment figures are not met by the established deadline.